Monday, October 13, 2008

Tickled!

I'm being tickled from the inside!

I cannot stress how much of a blessing this feeling is right now. As I type, I can't help but cry tears of sorrow and joy. I am full of sorrow for the child that will never live on this world. I can't help but think about that baby as I smile for the one that now grows inside of me. Every flutter, every tickle is a reminder of God's goodness and provision. I thank Him everyday that my current pregnancy is a healthy one. Not to mention that I have a healthy, beautiful, vibrant almost two year old!!

My thoughts turn to Trish and Ashley in Omaha as I think about my own baby. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. Ashley is definitely stronger than before, but she is still VERY sick. Trish, it seems, gets weaker and weaker every time they leave home. I cannot imagine what she is going through.

3 comments:

sarah said...

it always amazes me how intricately joy and pain are woven through life.
love you!
(p.s. I only now saw my tag :-) and I plan to respond tomorrow)

Kate said...

Yay! Praise God! I'm all teary. =) Baby tickles are the best and I'm sure they are super-extra-special for you right now. =) I can't wait to meet your kids!

Anonymous said...

Your baby boy is the most beautiful baby we've seen for quite awhile. His Daddy was also a cutie. We enjoy keeping up with you and your precious family, Great Grandpa as usual is making a suggestion for the new baby's name which you already know so I won't bother putting it down. Love, Great Grandma J and Great Grandpa J