I ran across an article yesterday that really displayed how I felt about this whole election. I posted it on Facebook, but I know a lot of you are more bloggers than Facebookers. So, here it is.
How Then Shall We Vote? by Derek Webb
I'm going to leave you with that. My views/opinions on the outcome of this election don't matter. God matters. Love you all. Pray for your country.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
An Article
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hope you're feeling better! Thanks for the fun comments :)
love you,
sj
p.s. your blog design ROCKS!
Ditto to what Sarah Jo said, about the feeling better and about the blog design. :)
Oh, and thanks for posting that article. I was a little confused at first about the topic (because why would voting be mentioned in Biblical times?), but I really liked Derek's point about the real change happening on our parts as we care for those around us. It's a very comforting realization that the inner workings of democracy really are in our hands and that we don't just rely on an elected official to show God's love!
Post a Comment