After posting so optimistically yesterday, I feel a little guilty for this post.
I woke up this morning with my head feeling like it's filled with rocks and marshmallows at the same time. My throat isn't quite hurting, but you know the feeling that indicates that it's headed that way? I'm there. My body is aching just about everywhere. I have already accomplished what I need to for the day (voting and a MOPS meeting), so my current plans are to lay down and sleep this afternoon. If Jonathan goes to work (it's his day off) at all, I'll put on some Christmas music and fall asleep to beautiful music. See ya.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Icky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hope that you feel better.
you're allowed to post optimistically and then dismally :} Life isn't always constant.
love your comments babe! miss you! hope you feel better
sj
Post a Comment