I'm feeling a little better today, though I still have a little cough and congestion. What can you take while pregnant? I'm thinking about calling my doctor today, but I'm pretty sure my choices are antihistamines or nothing. Thankfully Dana shared with me last year the wonders of apple cider vinegar, and I think that has helped out a lot. Even though I feel better, I'm still in the mood to sit back and do nothing. I look at the calendar and realize that November is ticking away. I have not begun to shop for Christmas (other than that camera, which hasn't been purhased yet), and my time seems to be slipping away from me. I know I shouldn't worry; everything will be fine. Yet part of me struggles with the fact that things aren't working out quite the way we want them to.
I don't know why my post has turned into what it has. Sorry about that. Well I'm going to eat breakfast, and I think we're going to go to the park. It's a beautiful, chilly 45 degrees this morning. God bless!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment