Well, one of the things that was weighing heavily on my heart was the thought that I had lost my debit card. Honestly, it would have been beyond the icing on the cake or the cherry on top for this month. I had left it in the pocket of my jeans and couldn't find it this morning while grocery shopping. Luckily, I had my credit card and a little cash. Also, we're MAJORLY cutting down on groceries, so what I had was enough without weighing down my credit card. (I've been shopping for Thanksgiving dinner for weeks, so I had very little to get today.) Anyway, after checking my bank account, I determined that it hadn't been stolen. (When that happens, most of the time your account is drained in hours.) I finally found it at the bottom of a pile of laundry. Praise God!
Thanks for your prayers. We could still use them. God is showing us today though that He is providing if we are willing to obey.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Getting Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So glad you found it. I hate it when that happens....
Post a Comment