Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Out of Touch (for a bit!)

Hey guys, this is Jonathan!! We are without internet at home until the 4th of December or so, so I'm posting from work to let all you faithful bloggers out there know that Kelly will be a little slow on the next update. We're doing well though, and God has really been teaching us a TON about trust and surrender! I've been a little slow to hear it, but He's quite patient. =) My family will be in town for Thanksgiving so pray for their safe travels, and we'll see you all again next month. God bless!

-Jonathan

3 comments:

Rachael said...

today's the fourth! maybe you'll be back soon! love and miss you guys, can't wait for Christmas!

Vashey Fam said...

Come back soon! I hope little Vera is being kind to her mommy!

Vashey Fam said...

Kelly come back!!!