Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hallelujah!!

Praise the Lord, we're back online!!

Honestly, I'm very busy today and do not have the time to give an update of our past 4 weeks. We've had just about everything happen that is possible, but God is good, and we are amazed at what He can do.

What am I doing today that requires time away from reconnecting?

Conlan is creating gifts for family, and we need to finish those up. I'll take pictures of them, but I won't share any more information; my mother-in-law reads my blog. (Love ya Connie! Can't ruin the surprise!!) I also am baking a cheesecake and wrapping presents. On top of that, our dear boy is recovering from bronchitis, so he has been an attention hog this week. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great!! I hope to have time this afternoon to catch up on blogs and all of your lives. Don't be surprised if you have a bunch of random comments on things you wrote weeks ago!!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

I'm glad you're back online. Have fun with the gift making.

The Peacock Pearl said...

merry christmas! glad you're back!

The Higgs Family said...

Sorry to hear that your little one has been sick, I now know the feeling. Glad your back up and running, Merry Christmas!

Connie said...

It's great to have you back. And you read MY blog, too, so I can't post any super secret creative things I'm making for you either. :)