I would like to share pictures, but at this point, I have no access to a scanner. Also, my camera batteries are dead (thanks to a snap-happy toddler), so I can't even take pictures of the pictures. I can say that she looks quite a bit like Conlan. I go back this afternoon to discuss results and such. Originally my ultrasound was scheduled right before I met with my doctor, but they moved my ultrasound up three hours yesterday morning. I think I'm going to save the name until I can properly introduce her with pictures. :) Hopefully that will be later this afternoon. Have a great day!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations, girls are so much fun. As much as I love Noah and as close as we are, there is already something different about my relationship with Addie. It's like we are connected in a way that Noah and I can never be (if that makes any sense). And it is so awesome having one of each, so I can experience all the great things that come with having a girl/boy!
How fun! A Girl! I can't wait to see her pictures. :) I'm sure she's beautiful. I'm all in suspense about her name, too. (((((hugs))))
Yeah! How exciting!!!!!!
Congratulations! Someone who will enjoy shopping! (well, you hope!) You will have so much fun!
Thanks everyone! She's quite a cutie. Keep in mind, the pictures I post will be pictures of pictures as I don't have a scanner. I planned on trying to come to Longview sometime before Thanksgiving, but it looks like it will be after. Brandi, I was PLANNING on calling you ladies today and talking, (in fact I did call), but everyone in my office was at the President's Coffee.
Oh, fun!!! Girls are awesome! =) Congratulations! =) =) =)
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting.
When are you due again? Barbara (Hellmuth) was asking today and I couldn't remember).
Congratulations to you both! I hope that she is all you want and more. May God continue to bless your family. I am sure Conlan will be a GREAT big brother. Did you have the 3D ultrasound?
Post a Comment