Something about the weather today has me feeling a little...well...under the weather. Ever since I got sick last week, I have been struggling with a cough. Tomorrow I have an appointment, and I hope to get some ideas of what I can take to finally feel better. (I was never sick with Conlan, so I never worried about it.)
In order to boost my bad mood a little bit, I got a fire going in our fireplace. It's a little finnicky, and we haven't been able to light it successfully yet. Well, today (THANKFULLY), I got it going. So I'm going to relax, make some hot chocolate (with marshmallows!), and either read a book or watch an old movie. It's chilly and rainy outside, so getting stuff done today is not high on the priority list.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Under the Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
hurray for rainy days!!
Thank you for the Thanksgiving offer! :-) I'll actually be headed up to Michigan for the first time in many years - to see my grandmother. I'm looking forward to snow :)
embrace the coziness and enjoy!
I don't always recommend trying things just because someone said it worked but I heard putting vicks on your feet at night (with socks) helps take the cough away. :)
Post a Comment