Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Laptop-less

Ever since Jonathan bought me a laptop for my birthday in February, I have been incredibly dependent upon that piece of portable technology. We have a desktop, but using it requires me to sit in a back room away from all of the "action" going on elsewhere. Well, yesterday, the charger to my laptop decided that it was going to stop working. The battery to my wonderful, portable computer died, and I am restricted to that back room.

After checking Dell's website, it seems that reviews for this particular charger are not great. In fact, they're horrible. Most people mention that it went out in somewhere around 4 months. I guess I'm fairing better than most with this charger. A replacement from Dell would cost $70. One from Amazon, significantly less. Most likely, this is the path I will take. Either that, or I'll borrow a charger for a friend and put a new one on a Christmas list. Things are a little tight, so I'll probably go with option 2.

All I have to say is...bleh...

No comments: