Vera May! I know, I know...I still have halfway to go. But here is my beautiful girl! Enjoy these pictures...I had to endure a lot of frustrating situations to get them on here.
| From Introducing Vera May... |
| From Introducing Vera May... |
| From Introducing Vera May... |
They're blurry, because they're pictures of pictures. The best I can do for now.





10 comments:
YAYY!!! VERA MAY!! What beautiful girl. I very much appreciate your work to upload them. I've been checking ALL day long for photos =) you're doing a good job so far, just keep on making her!
I'm sure the photos don't do her justice, but they are still incredible. How amazing! Don't you feel special to know what's happening inside of you? Love your babies!
Yay! Congratulations! :-)
Awww!
And I love her name!
worth the wait! Thanks for sharing with us! Can't wait to see her in person...what is your due date?
any relation to vera wang??? :) i just luv baby pictures. so precious!
I love the name, Kelly! Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful baby girl with her beautiful name. Hope you're doing well!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you. Baby girls are fabulous. :)
Thanks for all you comments! No, Dana, no relation to Vera Wang...though I have always loved her name. :) We have a little name journey that we've been on, and I'll share that later today I think.
Cuteness! I didn't even think of Vera Wang. But I did think of Vera Vera Vin and her Violet Violin. =P (From some alphabet book my kids like.) I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment