You are all going to get sick of hearing about my toddler's bowel movements, but I can't help but be excited.
This morning, we sat the potty down in front of Thomas the Train on tv, and Conlan peed and pooped in his toilet! I didn't have what I would consider proper incentives, so he got three Hershey Kisses. (One for peeing, two for pooping.) I know this is going to be a long process, and I'm not a huge fan of large sugar amounts (at least for my kids), so Kisses will be too big to use EVERY time he uses his potty.
We might not go to the concert tonight. It's a big weekend event-wise for most of the people we're hanging out with now, so no one can really come. I saw Derek Webb three times in college, and I had seen him a lot before that as well. Waterdeep I've only seen a few times (and I LOVE Lori Chaffer!!), but once again, I've seen them. So, if we miss the concert, it's not the end of the world. It's supposed to be in the low 40s tonight, and I don't know if we want to subject Conlan to that kind of torture. Plus I've been sick, and I don't want to get sicker. Anyway, have a great day!
Friday, November 07, 2008
Poop!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hooray for poop. :) Sounds like potty training is off to a great start in Casa Hellmuth!
Haha! I am excited about poop right now too. Blog on! =P Bekah has pooped on the potty 3 more times since I last blogged about it. And peed a bunch. Yay! I'm going to have her potty trained before Lainey, lol!
lol, in my Google Reader, it shows "Everything is Sacred...Poop!!" Haha!
Post a Comment