Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blessings

I'm starting this post now, but it will probably be a while before I finish it. I wanted to go through some of the blessings that have come this year. I'm going to have to work on it throughout the day, because I have a lot to do today. (My list only got half-finished yesterday.) I have had the song "Blessings" from White Christmas in my head all morning, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it to share on my blog. That's okay. For now, here are the words. :)

When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep counting my blessings

When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep counting my blessings

I think about a nursery and I picture curly heads
And one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds

If you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep counting your blessings

I think about a nursery and I picture curly heads
And one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds

If you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep counting your blessings

The words are good, but it doesn't have the same impact without Bing and Rosemary singing it. :) I think for now I'll post this, and I'll post again when I get the time. I have to run! Have a great day! Happy New Year!

No comments: