Well, we have an appointment this afternoon to take Conlan in to the doctor's office...again. He's been waking up with incredibly high temperatures. This morning it was at 103.1. Hopefully this isn't something severe. I can honestly say that I contemplated taking him to the ER yesterday evening, but I stopped myself because you always hear that a fever is not a reason to take kids to the hospital. He's not acting sick in any other way, other than being a little clingy. It's times like this that I am incredibly grateful to God for our health care benefits. Jonathan works hard to receive those, and I know that we are covered very well. Anyway, please pray that this isn't anything serious, and we don't have to cancel our trip.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Having gone through numerous times of uncertainty and worry with James I can't help but have compassion for you all. It's hard baring the unknown of a sick child.
Post a Comment