Today we have big plans.
We're getting ready for our trip to Longview and Houston. To be honest, I don't have a ton of time to write. I have piles of laundry to do (somehow that got neglected last week), minor grocery shopping, a trip to the library to return books, a kitchen to clean, suitcases to pack, projects to finish, etc...
We will be very busy the next few days, so I may or may not get a lot of blogging done. If I don't get to say it later on, God bless and Merry Christmas!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Preparations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We have decided to buy the house behind Connie! We are going to live in it for about a year to 18 months, fix it up and use it as a rental. We are hopefully going to build after that!! So...we get to see you when y'all come down! I can't wait to give Conman a big squeeze!!
I hope you guys have a safe and blessed Christmas!
when will you be in houston. we'll be there wed-fri, then sat and sunday in denton. maybe we'll pass you on 610. ;)
Post a Comment