Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Done List!

Shovel driveway Didn't finish, but built a snowman with Conlan instead. :)
Do laundry
Pick up the house
Vacuum our bedroom

I finished pretty much everything today, other than the driveway. I got maybe 1/8 of the way through it. It's difficult work, so I didn't want to push myself too hard. Plus, we didn't realize when we moved here that we would actually need to buy a snow shovel. It's hard to shovel snow with a garden shovel. :) So basically, I shoveled enough snow to loosen it up so we could build our snowman. Or as Conlan said, "No-Man."

I have videos on Facebook. My picasa site is too full, and I don't have enough space to post them here now. I have my videos set so only friends can view them, so if you are interested in seeing them (and I know who you are), just add me as a Facebook friend. :) I'm pretty sure I know most of my Facebook readers. As great-grandparents, I'm so sorry I can't put them here anymore. I just don't have enough space.

No comments: