Friday, January 30, 2009

My Rockin' Hubby

I have not been consistent about this since we lost our internet back in November. I've thought about it every once in a while since then, but I've actually not blogged on Fridays for some strange reason. Anyway, I wanted to let you know why my hubby rocks.

My hubby rocks because he holds me accountable, but does not do so condemningly. :) This past week I've had a really rough time getting out of bed. He wakes me up at a decent hour so that I can get a quiet time in before Conlan wakes up. However, if I don't get up, it's my responsibility and my fault. I think that he does this also because he realizes that my sleep is getting more difficult and erratic, as it does during the third trimester of pregnancy. Anyway, I feel privileged that he'll wake me up when it's time for me to get up. :)

My Friday To Do List:
Continue to pick up (people are coming over tonight)
REST (My feet are really swollen for some reason right now)
Giggle a lot with my son
Make chicken and dumplings for dinner...mmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm....