Why is Day 2 always more difficult? I didn't get out of bed until about 6:15 this morning, while Jonathan got up around 5:45. Sure, I'm pregnant, but I feel so much better when I get up earlier. It just gets harder before it gets easier...
Anyway, we've decided to make the early rising a habit as a couple. So, since I'm all ready and have had my food/coffee, Conlan and I are going to run some morning errands. I need a journal (I think I've mentioned before how picky I am with them, and if I don't like it, I won't write in it), and Hobby Lobby (or hobby Hobby as Conlan says) has the yarn I'm using to make a blanket for Vera for half off. I haven't decided if I'm going to buy it yet, but probably. It's so expensive normally, and I'd rather get it cheap. I don't really have the energy to go all the way out to the Hobby Lobby outlet in town (Basket Market) where all their yarn is $2.00 a skein. I also can't guarantee that they'll have this yarn again. (That's where I bought it last time, and they just happened to have two skeins.) Anyway, have a great day!
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Early to Rise, Day 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It's the choosing that's hard. When you've decided to do it, it gets easier. For me, anyway.
FYI, I am sure you aleady knew this but in the paper (you might check there website too) Hobby Lobby has a 40 or 50% off coupon.
Post a Comment