Wow...today getting up early provided me with quite a bit of energy. I just ignore the fact that I've had two cups of coffee by this time and fell asleep around 8:30 last night. I'm thinking in bullets today, so that's how I'm going to write.
-I had a few different dreams last night. First, our bank account was completely drained. Second, I missed Sarah Jo's wedding simply because I was late. (Just a dream, Jo, just a dream...I'm just sharing because it's on my mind. Not suggesting/insinuating anything...)
-I'm not quite sure what to do with my day. We have successfully kept the house clean for two whole days, and there's nothing (yet) to pick up.
-I have been "going" now for several days, and I have no desire to leave my house today. So I think I'll stay home.
-Conlan just left his playroom (in which I am currently sitting) and is doing something mischivious elsewhere in the house.
-I feel the need to be motherly today, so I think I'll knit.
-God is good, and He has been working through my early mornings already, even if I need to take a nap around noon to avoid being an ogre by dinner.
-Wii Fit is a good exercise for pregnant women, even if it doesn't recognize why my weight keeps going up.
-Conlan likes to color, and it should be warm enough today, so I think we'll have some adventures with sidewalk chalk and a tricycle later in the afternoon.
-Even though I have more energy, my thoughts seem less coherent than normal. :)
Thursday, January 08, 2009
New Found Energy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
we'll make sure to wait for you ;-)
hehe.
I worked out this week and suddenly found myself with so much energy! (PLUS I've started taking a multi-vitamin) Sometimes, when I have so much energy, my brain fires too quickly to keep up with :).
Naps are good. In fact, it sounds very good just about now....
Post a Comment