Things are all good and well in the baby department here.
My doctor's appointment brought nothing but good news. My Brethine doses have been limited to when I need them. I only have to take it for another week. At 36 weeks, my doctor is fine at letting me progress. So, I have a week of the shaky meds, but only if I need them.
On a completely different subject, I just wanted to talk about spring. I know that sounds funny, but I just love it. It's a time of new life, tulips and daffodils, cool breezes on sunny days...the weather just energized me this morning. Don't get me wrong, I still am an autumn/winter girl. But I think spring has some amazing qualities to it.
It's funny; I had a lot more to write about this when it first came into my head. But now, I can't put it all together. Basically, I appreciate all of the seasons in their own way. And for some reason, when change is related to the weather, I like it. Weird.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Baby Update and Other Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
i'm the same, i always look forward to the next season and all that it brings.
Congratulations on being pregnant. I've been away and so I didn't hear the news. I will keep you in prayer along with other blog friends who are expecting for a safe, and worry free pregnancy.
I'm glad things are back on track for you and the baby.
Post a Comment