*sigh*
Last night, our little girl decided she wanted to try and make her debut. My doctor didn't want to see her yet, so at about 9:30, Jonathan, Conlan and I jumped into the car and headed to the hospital. Thankfully, the contractions weren't that bad. They also weren't very successful. When the nurse checked me, I hadn't dialated or effaced at all. We left the hospital around 11:30 with just a prescription for a bottle of Brethine and some sleepiness. By the way, I HATE this medicine. I shake constantly, and my heart beats really fast. Thankfully, I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, and I hope she'll tell me I can take it only when having contractions. This has been a semi-consistent issue, and I'm glad I finally went to the hospital to get checked out.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Our Little Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
She just can't wait to see her aunt and wants to come out and see me while she can, that's what it is.
We'll be praying! love you
yikes... when is her due date?
Yeah, when are you due? I should know.. =)
My midwife has her patients take Benadryl to stop contractions. I don't know if that would work out better for you - maybe you could Google it and see?
Post a Comment