Tonight we start a bible study with the church ladies. Unfortunately, it starts at 8:45 every Monday night, but I am desperate to get deeper with this group. This is the same group of people I see every Thursday night at dinner and every Friday afternoon for lunch. I am in a Sunday school class with many of them as well. Anyway, I am just very excited to get to do a Bible study with them as well. Sure, I'm probably going to be REALLY tired the whole time, which means I will either talk too much or won't talk at all. But hopefully I'll be in observation mode. Anyway, I'm excited! We haven't ordered our books yet, so I'm not sure what we'll talk about tonight. We don't start the actual study until next week.
Sorry for the babbling. Can't you tell I'm tired already?
Monday, February 16, 2009
Bible Study
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment