Monday, February 16, 2009

Very Sleepy

I thought about posting, but today I'm just too tired. I couldn't sleep last night, and for some reason I didn't think about Tylenol PM when I woke up around 2:30 am. So I had a tossy-turny night. Plus, I've had short contractions for the past few days. They're only lasting about 5-10 seconds, so water and Tylenol are my best friends right now.

We're doing our normal Monday routine today, minus the library. I've gotten to where I can only take Conlan to one class a week, and Mondays are his day of choice. It also happens that Monday is 1) the aerobics class and 2) my designated grocery day. It makes for a busy morning. Thankfully, the library will be closed for the next two Mondays. :) Probably by the time it opens up again, I will be unable to "work out" with him. I guess I'll still take him, but I won't be participating. :)

So my Monday routine this morning is groceries. That's it. Yey!

No comments: