Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Lethargy

*sigh*

Today, I just feel like laying down and resting. I'm doing that every once in a while. I overdid it this week and had a few contractions last night as a result. They were only lasting about 10-15 seconds, so I didn't even bother to call my doctor. I just drank some water, took some Tylenol, and layed down. I fell asleep probably within 5 minutes.

Today I feel like doing just that. I got up at about 6:30 and made some Valentine's Day french toast. We never do sweet breakfasts, so it was a treat to all of us. I have to do some cleaning today. Tonight Jonathan and I are going to a dinner theater, and we'll have a babysitter. So, I have all of the usual babysitter prep to do. Things are a little off-kilter in certain parts of our house right now. Half of Vera's things are sitting in our computer/guest room, and that's the room with the movies. So I had to get some Conlan-appropriate things out just in case they end up watching a movie. I have to order a pizza and go get cash. Some time in there I have to get ready for dinner. I'm not really feeling up to doing much of anything.

I had planned a few activities for Conlan, but I don't think we'll get to them today. I'm sad though, because I had really wanted to make edible playdough. I guess I'll just do that on a day where I don't have so many things to do.

Anyway, enjoy your Valentine's Day, and Happy Birthday to my father-in-law Tom! We'll be calling soon!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I want to hear how the dinner theater went. It sounded like fun. I hope you were rested enough to enjoy it!