Here's Vera's (or Bee-ya's, as Conlan says) new room color.
Her furniture is going to be a mix of woodgrains and white. :) I only took one picture of the color, but here ya go! It looks more gold than it is. It's actually more of a soft, sunny yellow.
Unfortunately, with all I have been doing, this is what I've been facing from Conlan.
He misses his mommy. Thankfully, we have some fun activities planned for the next few days. We're going to make some brownies, some edible playdough, and make some projects for Sunday...he's going to take goodie bags to his Sunday School teachers.
Anyway, in all this craziness of painting, my house has become a disaster area. While Conlan is napping, I'm going to get cleaning. Have a good day!





2 comments:
thank you for the reminder to do something for the sunday school teachers... i'm REALLY bad about that kind of stuff.
No problem! I COMPLETELY forgot about them at Christmas.
Post a Comment