Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tired

That is the story of my life right now. I'm just tired. Conlan and I layed down this afternoon to watch Finding Nemo, and I passed out on the floor beside him. Thankfully, he is a great kid and didn't get into anything. All he did was stick his toes up my nose and put his cold hands on my face.

We had to forgo a birthday party today because of my sleepiness. I went home after buying the gift, because I almost passed out in the store. We've had people over or something to do everyday since Wednesday at least, and I think I've just done too much. Anyway, I hope to actually write a good post sometime soon. My mind is just not very sharp right now.

2 comments:

Connie said...

All your energy is going to make a baby right now. You'll feel better once Vera is born. I wish I could take Conlan for an afternoon or something....we're just too far away. :( Praying for you, though.

Nadine said...

It's hard to do anything with that kind of fatigue. I pray you feel better and more rested.