Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Contractions, Round 2

*ding ding*

I just got home from my second 2 hour stay at the hospital. Contractions started somewhere close to 4, and when my medicine didn't succeed in stopping them, I headed to the hospital...yet again. Thankfully, I got ahold of our friend Kacey. She took her kids to her sister's and met me at my home so she could watch Conlan at the hospital. Jonathan didn't know how long he was going to be before he got home, as it was during rush hour, but he met us at the hospital as we were walking in. She hung around for about an hour and a half, then she took Conlan home with her to play with her boys while we waited.

I had to get another stinger shot, and unfortunately I'm back on Brethine again, at least until my appointment tomorrow. The good news is that I go off of Brethine at 36 weeks...that's Thursday.

So, we have had another crazy trip to the hospital, though thankfully it was a LOT earlier this time. I'm going to go eat my dinner and pass out.

2 comments:

AWD said...

We'll keep praying for you! Get some rest.

Annie & Paul

The Peacock Pearl said...

sounds like she's just really excited to meet her parents and cute lil' brother!