Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sickos

We're all a bunch of sickos this morning. You know when you wake up with a sore throat and a cottony head? Well, that's what's going on. I'm pretty sure that it's allergies at this point. Our runny noses are still running clear, and the hacking cough was worse first thing in the morning. All this to say, we're taking it slow this morning. I'll post some pictures soon. Not today though...not today. :)

2 comments:

AWD said...

Hope you feel better soon! I had a horrible allergy attack a couple of weeks ago, so I sympathize!

Grandma Janice said...

Hi We keep checking to hear how Vera and Conlan are doing and of course how you and Jonathan are doing. We have also been experiencing allergy problems but at least its Spring. Just wanted you to know you have been missed. Grandma Janice and Grandpa Jigger