"In Houston, in October (or September here), everybody walks around with a certain energy as if they are going to be elected president the next day, as if they are going to get married. In the winter it was easier for me to believe in God, and I suppose it had to do with the new weather, with the color of the leaves clinging to trees..." --Donald Miller, Blue Like Jazz
No, I'm not in Houston, and no, it's not October. But here's my point...It's chilly, it's rainy, it's the first day of Fall. And I'm smiling. Maybe tomorrow I'll be elected president...
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
First Day of Fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It was good to see you on Sunday even ever so briefly. Your kids are adorable!!!
In our Colorado home we had Summer one day and it's been Winter since. No fall. I'm glad you are living where Fall is still around. Love you all. Grandma Janice
Post a Comment