Saturday, March 20, 2010

So...

it's already been over a month since I posted last, hasn't it?  I think I owe some pictures of my projects I made while the kids were gone, but as they are in said kiddos' rooms, and it's nap time, I'll have to get back to it later.

I have been busy with little bits of inspiration all over.  Since I've had a girl, my creativity has taken flight.  I've been dealing with the usual springtime urge to plant, but craftiness is not quite as strenuous, nor is it subject to the curveballs thrown all too often by Oklahoma weather.  (Can you say snow storm in March?)  Soooo...my knitting has taken a little turn.  I've taken to knitting tiny flowers for baby hairclips.  (I have some friends who want some as well.)  I love doing it, but I haven't decided if I want to go the sales route.  If you're my friend on Facebook, I have pictures posted up there.  I could sell them, and I might team up with a friend of mine who crochets (we've discussed it once).  Yes, it would be nice to fund the habit, but the stress of selling...I just don't know yet. 

Right now is a bad time for me to make a decision though, as I am nearing the first birthday of my baby girl.  I know, right?  It came SO quickly!  In nine days, she will be 1.  So party invitations, cake arrangements, birthday presents, etc.  You know the drill.

Well, I'm not quite sure how to end this, so have a great day!!

No comments: