Monday, February 15, 2010

Sickos

My week without kids....will have to be covered later.  I would like to say that I accomplished everything on my list, but that would be a lie.  I did accomplish some of my projects, and there will be pictures soon.  (I promise Kate!)

My life is now back in full swing.  What fabulous visitor came back with the kids when they returned?  Strep.  Conlan has strep.  Not that strep is a huge deal when taken care of immediately.  In fact, I prefer strep to drainage.  Drainage requires somewhat constant care, whereas strep is knocked out with a quick trip to the doctor and 10 days of antibiotics.  Not to mention that a sick kid is a bit easier to manage. 

So for the next few days, I'm keeping a close watch on Vera and sucking down apple cider vinegar like there's no tomorrow.  I have no desire for this to move throughout our family.  And Conlan is perfectly content watching movies until he hits the "not contagious" stage. :)

No comments: