Thursday, February 20, 2003

I feel I need to give a little bit of clarification on my post from last night. Once again, I do not want to be Amanda, or Jessie, or Nathan. I want to have the child-like qualities that they seem to possess. They are simply examples. It's a desire that God has put in my heart. I just see it lived out in them. My desire isn't horizontal. Desiring to be like a peer is desiring the world. I don't want to have the same personality as Amanda, Jessie or Nathan, I want to have the child-like faith. I am not Amanda Morgan (though it would be a blessing...love ya Panda). I don't long to be Amanda Morgan. I know I am who God made me. But everyone undergoes renovation. The changes I have seen in their lives, are some of the changes I know God is working on in my life. I just slow him down a little.

No comments: