Hello everyone. I writing a month later, I know. So much for keeping this up everyday. Well, here we go.
I have recently felt challenged. Not by anyone that I can see, but by God. He is not challenging me to become more "Christian"; it is something else. He is challenging me to see him. I don't always see him in church services, or in praise songs. In fact, that's the last place he wants me to look for him. God is challenging me to see him EVERYWHERE. God is in the world that Christians look down upon. God is in the music some Christians refuse to listen to. God is even in the Harry Potter books that Christians boycott. Is all this necessary? Why do Christians create their little exclusive world? I'm not quite sure. Read Addicted to Mediocrity: 20th Century Christians and the Arts by Franky Shaeffer. That's supposed to say something about it a little... Also stuff by John Fischer...great man. Class time. God bless!
Thursday, April 24, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment