Sunday, February 15, 2004

Today I was hoping to contact an old friend of mine so that I could invite him to my wedding. I started by visiting his blog. That's the only way I knew how to get a hold of him. However, in reading his entries, I found so much pain and anger. Cynicism may be fun for a time, but it destroys. I've seen this man take on a different identity, and in the process, cause pain to those who love him. Now the pain is not just from him; we have caused him pain as well. I will not give you his name; many of you probably know who I'm talking about. But just keep him in prayer. Pray that God will open his eyes to the danger he is causing himself and others. I've cried for him; it seems pretty useless now. But though the tears are dried up, the care and concern is still there.

You know who you are man. I love you. Seek God. Leave all the crap behind.

No comments: