It's been a while since I wrote in this. Well basically, I am writing with no time, but I gotta share what God is doing in my life today. The biggest thing is this: patience. I know I've prolly written about patience before. But He is really working on getting me to trust Him with every little thing. The following is the most recent example.
My fiance has been trying to sell his truck recently. We put it on Ebay and everything. Well, tonight, at 10:27, the auction was over. People had bid on the truck, but it hadn't hit the reserve price. I got back to my room at 10:30 and tried to see if the truck sold. Well, it didn't. I've been worried about that a lot today for several reasons. Being a college student, money is tight...always. Well recently it's been tighter than usual. Same for my fiance. He was selling the truck so he could buy something more reliable for a cheaper price. So the truck not selling on Ebay was a big bummer. Here's the catch. I was being bummed at it not selling, when Jonathan emailed me. It was an email from someone who had shown interest before in the truck, and REALLY wants to buy it within the next few weeks. He wasn't able to sell his car in time to purchase it for the Buy It Now price on Ebay. But when he does sell his car, he wants to buy the truck. He is frantically trying to get the money together before someone else snatches it up.
The last 45 minutes I have been fretting over something that is definitely important, but I haven't let God take control. The guy emailed Jonathan right after the auction ended. God had it in control the entire time.
Time to get back to work. God bless!! He will!!
Monday, March 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment