Sunday, April 04, 2004

Two days from now, someone that many of us LU students have called "brother" and "friend", will take off to start a new life. He claims that he won't miss it; he claims that he has nothing to love here. Sam, my brother, I will miss you. I love you. I wish you the best of luck in your marriage. I pray that you find true happiness...something that you apparently weren't able to find here. Shao, take good care of this man that I love. He is a dear friend, a cherished brother, a knowledgeable prophet of God. Harness your gift Sam; don't let cynicism and hatred devour your passion for Christ. I wish the two of you the best. God bless. Congratulations. See you in heaven someday. It will be great to see happiness in your eyes once again. Until then, God's peace.

No comments: