Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You can learn a lot about people by reading their Facebook. I don't mean that in a creepy way, but there are so many people that post SO many personal things on their Facebook/Blog/MySpace/Xanga etc. I know I'm not the most impersonal blogger out there, but the quickest way to find out if someone is doing something they aren't supposed to do is read their blog.

Rebellious teenagers, your parents are reading and know what you're doing. LeTourneau students, faculty and staff have access to Facebook and read about all of it as well. Some of you (if not most of you) may not care. I'm not saying these things are being used as tools to spy on you, because they're not. But some of you have no problem blurting everything out into the open. Just a thought.

For all of you dedicated readers out there even though I rarely write (Bethany and Sarah Jo, you two are like rocks!!), I do have a Facebook now. I'm sure I'll pay attention to that as much as I pay attention to this. So if you're part of the network, look me up. I'm aching for some more contact with those of you who have moved away.

4 comments:

sarah said...

you are so right on....and I'll be your facebook friend :-)
love-sj

The Peacock Pearl said...

never heard of facebook... sheesh, it's always one more thing, huh!

Kate said...

I have heard of facebook but I couldn't figure out how to sign up. =P Do you have to be a student?

Stephanie said...

You forgot to mention FUTURE EMPLOYERS also read potential canidates blogs as well!

Lovin your belly! :)