YEY!!!
It's a boy!!!
After months of struggling about whether or not we wanted to even find out what we were having, Jonathan and I decided last minute that we wanted to know. We get in there, and it's a boy!! We're still working on a name, but when we find that out, I'll be sure to post it on here. There are also pictures coming...
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Yay! You should combine your and Jonathan's names to call him "Jelly." Yes, I know, brilliance. :) Post pictures soon! I can't wait to see how adorable you are pregnant!
Yay!!!! Cuteness! I don't know if you heard, we ended up finding out too. It's a girl. =) I think it's fun to know what it is.
JELLY!!!! that's great!!! :D
jelly?! priceless...
I think "Jo" would be a great name too ;-]
JELLY could be his nickname...glad you're back! And glad I decided to check your blog today...=) love you!
so exciting! :) I love babies.
p.s. where's the pictures of you and your little belly? :-]
Post a Comment