Monday, July 10, 2006

So to all of you who care, we have decided on a name for our little boy. It's bum, bum, bum...

Conlan Janes Hellmuth

Sorry Sarah Jo. As much as I would love to name my son after you, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. We found Conlan in a book that Connie gave us. Jonathan likes it because it means "hero" and I'm all for the Irish names. Janes is Jonathan's middle name and also his mom's maiden name.

Here's a picture...


I love his little face. He's so cute.

So this past weekend, Jonathan and I went to Christine Gooch and Mark Say's wedding. Nothing is as beautiful as a great friend of your's getting married. I don't cry at wedding's usually, but I bawled at this one. Even thinking about it now is making me teary-eyed. Gooch-Say, I love you dearly. Congrats to you both.

When I get pictures of the wedding, I'll post those as well.

6 comments:

sarah said...

I bawl at every wedding ;-]
but I have to say I was exciting to hear that those two random people I know and think are cool decided to marry each other.

It's okay - I'll just name my children after you and then you'll feel bad...hehe.. ;-)
How exactly is Conlan pronounced?

The Peacock Pearl said...

so then, will you call him CJ????

Anonymous said...

Or Conny? but only while he's small...

Hannah said...

I love the name Kelly! He is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How exciting, That's such a great name! He is really, really cute in that picture :)

Stephanie said...

I have never seen a better ultra sound picture than that one. It captures such a great image of Conlan. It'll be neat for you to go back to that picture after he is born and compare the two. Congratulations! Boys are great.