Friday, July 14, 2006

There have been some questions about what in the world we're going to call dear little Conlan. Jonathan and I were thinking the other day that we should take ideas from Sarah Jo and Bethany and call him Jo Jelly Hellmuth (or Jelly Jo)...but then we figured that he'd probably get beat up all the time...and that would stink.

We have talked about Conny and CJ, but considering that my mother-in-law is named Connie, we probably won't use that. CJ, to me, is just a little too East Texas for my taste. Plus I have a cousin named CJ.

We're guessing that we'll just call him Conlan (pronounced Con-lin roughly).

Okay, so here's a preggy picture. We were in San Antonio at the beginning of the month with my family. It's at the Alamo...

Here's one with everyone...sisters and significant others.

From left to right it's Lee (boyfriend) and Cassie (sister), me and Jonathan, and Kristen (sister) and Brent (boyfriend).

I believe that that's all the prego pictures I have right now. That was at the beginning of the month, so I'm slightly bigger now. I wanted to take pictures for you guys of us painting our bathroom (which we did this past week), but that would require me painting and Jonathan taking pictures. Our goal is to be a little more camera-happy once Conlan is born.

3 comments:

didlake said...

Yeah for Kelly and her husband, what's-his-name...!

Bethany Bassett said...

You look so beautiful, Kelly! Every time I see a picture of one of my friends pregnant, I completely forget all the things I disliked about pregnancy, and I wish I had a big belly again. :) When are you due?

sarah said...

you guys! cute! I know that's an overused words but it just so accurately fits. I remember in class once you asked prayer for your sister, it's cool to see a picture of them.

well - you could call the kid con-man. :-) just kidding! I'm no help at all!

i love you.