Well, after my doctor's appointment this afternoon, I came home instead of going back to work. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep on the couch. Not that that's a super big deal, but it happened. Well, I had my first dream about Conlan today. I dreamt that I was changing his diaper for the first time, and we had a grand total of 4 diapers in our house. And then I was putting little clothes on him for the first time. I wanted to go out and pick up some more diapers, but for some reason we didn't have a car seat. Apparently he came really early. Being a dream, I seemed to skip over how we got him home...but yeah. Anyway, when the phone rang at about 5:30 and woke me up, I almost cried because I realized that I still have another 2 months. I know I just need to be patient, but I almost cried...
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That's such a wonderful dream! I dream about those things, and I'm not carrying anything right now.
The last couple of months were by far the hardest for me too -- lacking in patience, mobility, sanity, etc. Natalie was born four weeks early, but it still felt like the longest wait of my life. I feel for you! The only thing that really helped was keeping myself occupied so I didn't think too much. :)
patience was never my strong point either :-]
I was starting to feel like I was going to go crazy at around 35 weeks I think. My parents came 2 days after my due date and I felt so good almost the entire time they were here and I went almost 2 weeks past my original due date. I think it's good to be distracted. =) But the good thing is, when it's over, the whole pregnancy is a total blur and you wonder where this cute little baby came from. =)
Kelly, I know how you feel. With the first one it's the hardest. Have peace and it's okay to cry. I'm also ready to see my little one, and kinda have some anxieties too. I know that everything will be great though! For both of us! See ya at church!
Post a Comment