So, I'm going to ask a question about something that I don't understand. Maybe someone can explain it to me, but I doubt anyone who reads this blog will be able to.
In Shreveport (and I've seen them elsewhere too), there are these little things called daiquiri drive-throughs. In Longview, there was Daiquiri Express. Those are in Shreveport too, along with Cajun Daiquiri. Okay, here's the question. How is that legal? I mean, wouldn't that qualify as an open container in a moving vehicle? Maybe they mix it and seal it like they do at those bubble tea places. I don't know. I guess it would be the same as buying liquor and taking it home. If they seal it.
Today was an okay day. Conlan did a good job of annoying me. It was my fault for getting annoyed. I really shouldn't have. I wasn't feeling great I didn't do much else. Jonathan came home early and we drove around a little, then went out for dinner. Now, we're watching No Country For Old Men. I'm about to leave the room, because it's really violent and depressing. Too tense for me. The first five minutes of the movie, a guy was strangled. If you have weak constitutions (like me), I don't recommend it. We're only 27 minutes into it. Ick. Jonathan, however, thinks it's "really, really good."
I may blog more later. I'll be reading in my bedroom. I just bought a book called The Shack this evening. It's a "I met God" book that's supposed to be more than just spiritual gobble-dee-gook like many of them. I've never read any of the others, so I could be wrong about them. But my dear friend in Indonesia has, and she said that this book changed her life. So I have three books to read, two within the next two weeks. Night!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Mental Potpourri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Kelly,
To answer your questions...the Daiquiri places are legal because they tape the straw to the opening in the container ...making it a closed container. When you take the tape of you make it open.
Kim
Post a Comment