Okay, so I know I already posted tonight, but something else is on my mind. I have been looking at maternity swimwear. No, I'm not pregnant, but I will have to say that the baby bug has been creeping back for some time now. I find myself looking at maternity and little girl clothes all the time. But back to the swimwear. Why does everything have to be SO low cut? I have no desire to show all to people just because I'm in a bathing suit. In fact, since it's basically my underwear, I would like to cover more! This goes for than just maternity wear. It's for all kinds of swimwear. I really have no desire for everyone to see my all. So I've looked up modest swimwear. Well, all swimwear specifically labeled "modest" is just atrocious! If you don't believe me, google it. You'll get some interesting sites. One of my favorites is http://www.wholesomewear.com/. A very attractive name, but not very attractive suits. I mean, modest swimwear goes just beyond neckline for me. I definitely wear shorts over my suits. But some of the modest suits just go too far. This is my beef with swimwear. There is very little out there for the woman who wants to be modest but still stylish. Let alone a pregnant woman. (Just wanted to emphasize once again, I'm not pregnant.) Anyway, that's my beef with swimwear. If anyone knows of a place that has cute suits that are modest, leave me a comment. Oh, and one more thing. I found a website that has cute clothes that are modest. Thought I'd throw in a little plug. http://www.christa-taylor.com/
P.S. I LOVE the autosave on this thing. I just deleted the entire post when getting that Christa Taylor link, and I was about to get upset. Anyway, gnite!
Saturday, March 01, 2008
My Beef with Swimwear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm so excited that you're blogging again! Also - I love the christa-taylor link! I'm going to write a post about it :-)
love you and miss you also.
Post a Comment