Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Cutie pie





So this is my little man. :) He was joy all day long. Jonathan had to go to Oklahoma City for an interview tomorrow, so I'm still up. Conlan and I
decided to go to Hobby Lobby and get some wooden letters for his room.
They're scattered all over our kitchen table right now, along with everything else. I'm going with primary colors that are nice and bright. It's just a little something to make it feel more like home here. This is something I've wanted to do ever since Conlan was born, but with work, it's been hard to get it done. I'll post the finished product when they're hanging on his wall. :)
I'm attempting to have the apartment done when Jonathan gets home tomorrow. It's kind of a surprise, but he knows already. I think he'll be surprised if it actually gets done. Even though we might possibly be moving again, we still want to clean up. Maybe then it will feel more like home.
As most people know, today was the big Texas caucus. I honestly felt really conflicted, because I couldn't vote. It's an important year to vote, and I couldn't participate. Honestly, I thought about driving back to Texas and voting in Hallsville, but I figured that would be dishonest. We are still registered to vote in Texas and haven't registered in Louisiana yet. Plus, the Louisiana primary has already passed. You know, I don't know a lot about the candidates, but I still wanted to make a difference.
Well, tomorrow is a big day for our family. Please pray for us; it could mean another move. We really want to seek God's will in all of this.
Oh. One last thing...I want to post a video of Conlan. Just so those far away can see my precious kid. :) This is back in the house. It was taken on my Dad's birthday. :) There was another one I wanted to load, but it was too big. I need to start making smaller videos.


2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

i'm biting my nails in suspense!

Brenda Arce said...

HI Kelly-found your site via Dana. Glad all is going well with you guys in Shreveport. I can't believe how big Conlan is wow!! He is such the cutie!
I'm excited to hear about the possible move and promotion!