Here's what I have to do today...
1. Laundry
2. Give the dog a bath
3. Pick up Conlan's toys
4. Clean Kitchen
5. Sweep
6. Mop
7. Vacuum
8. Clean both bathrooms
9. Hang up clothes that have been clean for a while
10. Clean up our bedroom
11. Play with my boy
12. I'm sure there's something else
So, I'm publishing my list so that I'll have a little more accountability. If no one else knows what I have to do, I'm less likely to do it all.
Oh, side note. If anyone is ever in Shreveport, please give me a call. I'm really lonely here. Conlan and I would love to go to the Boardwalk or Sci-Port with you. No need for any special trips, but if you're coming this way anyway, let me know.
Friday, March 28, 2008
To Do List...
Labels:
Shreveport,
to do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey there! I'll be coming to visit...maybe at the end of this week. Wyatt needs a pair of those special shoes that stay on....Robeez? I can't keep him in shoes! I know that the Boardwalk has good children's stores.
Post a Comment