Saturday, March 29, 2008

What I Did

1. Laundry
2. Pick up Conlan's toys
3. Clean kitchen
4. Hang up clothes that have been clean for a while
5. Play with my boy
6. Other stuff

So I didn't get everything done. But what I did took me until 6:30 pm. So, I think I set my sights too high. Today I hope to do these things.

1. Sweep
2. Mop
3. Vacuum
4. Clean both bathrooms
5. Clean up my bedroom
6. Play with my boy

That shouldn't take that long. :)

Scratch my plans for the day. I'm making a cake for my mother-in-law's birthday instead. :) Much more enjoyable. It's been a while since I made a cake.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I like that you put play with your boy on your list. I hope you get to that each day.

Bethany Bassett said...

I'm impressed that you did everything you did do! Simple tasks take a lot longer with little ones around...