Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blogging Break

I'm putting a little hold on packing for the moment for a quick blog break.

We're moving along pretty well. Jonathan's brother Peter came out this morning to help us with some stuff. Also, my grandpa and uncle were up here for an hour or so anyway, so they helped clear out our storage unit.

We plan on getting this place clean and want to be out of here tomorrow morning. Crazy.

I had a weird moment the other night. I was laying in bed, thinking about getting my driver's license changed. My next thought was, "Why bother? We'll be back in Texas in a few months..." and then, "Oh no...we won't." Not that I'm in Texas now. But it will always be home.

Anyway, back to packing.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Good luck w/ the move and the packing and everything!

BTW - I LOVE your music. When I'm lazy and don't feel like making music decisions to listen to, I come to your blog and listen. We have the exact same music taste - except yours is better:D