Wow. Today was busy. We packed and loaded the truck all day. As I mentioned before, Peter came out to help us in the morning. He stayed until about 3:30. Then the rest of his family jumped in the van and helped us until 8:30. We finished packing the van around 10. Tomorrow morning we have to clean and get out of here. Jonathan is already asleep on the floor. (We're using sleeping bags.) Conlan is in his pack n' play. Oscar's on his pillow. I'm ready to fall asleep. Good night to all. I think our hotel has free wireless, so I'll be hopping on tomorrow night...maybe. Other than that, bye bye until we get the internet in OK. I'm not sure how long that will take.
Thankful?
29) Willing family
30) Eager sister in laws
31) Tired toddlers
32) New words (4/29/08 post, "Conversations with Allie)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Busy Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment