We made it here.
It should be about a week before we can get internet up. We had an issue with the cable company at our apartment, and it resulted in us switching our personal modem with the one the apartment had for us. When we turned in the apartment's modem this morning, the cable company had taken ours. So the apartment is going to send us another modem. Hopefully we'll get it by next Friday. I kinda go crazy without the internet (evident by how often I blog...)
We took my parents by the house tonight...we're only 2 minutes away from the house! Even better...our closing location is only 5 minutes away. So we won't be all over tomorrow.
Please pray for the weather tonight. A storm is rolling through, and there's a possibility of tornadoes. We definitely counted on that in moving to Oklahoma, but we didn't expect it tonight.
Well, I'm out of commission for a little bit. We'll see how long it takes for us to get the internet back. I'll miss you all.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
We're here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
miss you guys already :(
Good luck and have a great week!
Post a Comment