Yesterday after my doctor's appointment, I decided that I wanted to take Conlan and go to the zoo. It was the 18 month birthday. :) So Dana and Lindsay came along. I sure am glad that they did. About 10-15 minutes after we got there, I started feeling really dizzy. I laid down in the reptile house while Lindsay went and got someone to help me. I didn't eat before the zoo (I didn't have time), and they had taken blood at my appointment. Well, the zoo security took me over to the restaurant and I tried to eat a hamburger. Didn't work. I sat in an office for about 10 minutes to cool down. After that, we walked around for a little bit longer. I was okay then. I drove back to Longview and dropped Lindsay off at her car. When I was driving from Longview to Shreveport, however, I felt like I was going to pass out again. Doing the stupid thing, I kept driving. I got home okay, but I was cold. Jonathan went to get dinner, and came back with chicken. I couldn't eat, so I just got into the tub to warm up. That helped a lot. I went to bed around 8.
All that to say, I woke up this morning with the same pounding headache that I went to sleep with. I think it's safe to say that I'm sick. Not good. I could use prayers this morning, because I'm anything but hungry, and I know I need to eat. I guess it's chicken soup and 7-Up for me today.
What am I thankful for?
20) The zoo
21) Wonderful, understanding and caring friends
22) Zoo security
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Sick
Labels:
1000 reasons to be thankful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm so glad you were able to get home safely. I pray that God's healing power would touch today.
Post a Comment